Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Street Fighter 6 Voice Lines
You're hoping to extract the play-by-play and color commentators' voices as well, as I'd think that the "cmt" in the "cmt004_eng_01_m.sbnk.1.x64" file stands for Real-Time Commentary. SF6 has an optional Real-Time Commentary feature where commentators watch the action in real-time, giving it a more tournament-style feel, or to allow the option to cheer the player on. There are four for each of the two commentary types: play-by-play and color; as players can choose whether to enable color commentary. The English commentators are Jeremy "Vicious" Lopez, Steve "TastySteve" Scott, Thea "Zelina Vega" Trindad, and James "jchensor" Chen; and the Japanese commentators are Aru, Kosuke Hiraiwa, Demon Kakka and Hikaru Takahashi.

As for World Tour, Fighting Ground (and Battle Hub)'s cutscene/story dialogues (both in English and Japanese), the character story voices in Fighting Ground are easier for me to extract than the in-rendered cutscenes in World Tour and Battle Hub, which can be harder to extract though because they seem to be packaged or encrypted... I think someone on the HCS forum told me that all of the real missing .wem files are inside the game's "streamed" directory. The files for these in-rendered cutscenes have the "cs" internal name in their banks. To make .sbnk and .spck files playable in foobar2000, you'll have to re-name the extensions to ".bnk" or ".pck".
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Street Fighter 6 Voice Lines - by AlienPolygon - 04-21-2024, 01:33 PM
RE: Street Fighter 6 Voice Lines - by JacintaB2022 - 04-23-2024, 06:26 PM