Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Creating a sheet from a JPN only game
Music 
Thank you Random Talking Bush and Yawackhary for your takes on the matter! The season that the game is based on starts with an English letter, so it should be sorted into the G category. Plus the original Japanese logo comes with English text below the katakana text, so that should be preserved in the game title.
[Image: logo_img.png]
There also exists an official English logo from Toei USA, but (to my knowledge) the season has not been aired overseas to actually use it. It uses Pretty Cure instead of Precure, but I would rather stick with Precure as that is what the Japanese logo uses.

The game's subtitle does not have an official translation, as it's an original concept/story created for the game. The subtitle of the .3ds file I've been extracting sprites from is Sugar Oukoku to 6-nin no Princess!, while RomajiDesu gives the subtitle as shugā ōkoku to 6 nin no purinsesu!. The RomanjiDesu version preserves the lengthened dash letters and original spelling of English words, but I do like the capitalization from the .3ds file name…

Overall I think the title should be Go! Princess Precure - Shugā Ōkoku to 6 nin no Purinsesu!. Is that OK, or should the exact subtitle from either source (.3ds file and RomaniDesu) be used instead?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Creating a sheet from a JPN only game - by DelfinoDurians - 09-05-2023, 11:11 AM