[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Azure Striker Gunvolt 1, 2 and Luminous Avenger IX Sprite Rips
(03-04-2022, 04:11 PM)FlipTH Wrote: Hi, I keep getting this error whenever I try to use the command to get the QUAD files:

I might be VERY stupid, but I followed every single step but I still can't get the files. Any help is appreciated.

Hmmm... I'm not sure what is causing the error, the script works fine for me.

So let's debug it step-by-step. Check if you can get the expected result on each steps:

Code:
php.exe  psxtools/pc_gunvolt_irlst-irarc.php  resarc_00_cmn.irlst

Successfully running this command will create a "resarc_00_cmn" folder with tons of *.17 and *.7 files in them.

If you couldn't see that folder, make sure you have both "resarc_00_cmn.irlst" and "resarc_00_cmn.irarc" (as in the picture above).

If you get out of memory error, you'll need to edit php.ini, look for the line "memory_limit = 128M" and change it to "memory_limit = 2048M". Save and try the command again.

Let me know if you didn't get "resarc_00_cmn" folder.

Code:
php.exe  psxtools/tsr_cmdloop.php  17  "php.exe  psxtools/quad_pc_gunvolt_IOBJ.php -gv"
php.exe  psxtools/tsr_cmdloop.php  7  "php.exe  psxtools/quad_pc_gunvolt_IOBJ.php -gv"

If successful, you'll see a bunch of folders named similar to the *.17 and *.7 files, and inside those folders you'll see a *.QUAD file, and some *.CLUT or *.RGBA files.

Let me know if you didn't get the folders.

Code:
php.exe  psxtools/tsr_cmdloop.php  clut  "php.exe  psxtools/img_clut2png.php"
php.exe  psxtools/tsr_cmdloop.php  rgba  "php.exe  psxtools/img_clut2png.php"

If successful, you'll get a bunch of *.PNG named *.CLUT.PNG or *.RGBA.PNG.

Let me know if you didn't get the *.PNG.

That's pretty much it. Cmd.exe might look intimidating, but it actually very simple.

Good luck!
- Rufas
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Azure Striker Gunvolt 1, 2 and Luminous Avenger IX Sprite Rips - by rufaswan - 03-06-2022, 12:02 AM