[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(10-23-2021, 05:24 PM)Worldblender Wrote:
(10-23-2021, 03:29 PM)whyzozerious Wrote: I don't see the newest version of the script. It says it was last updated 6 months ago.

https://gitlab.com/Worldblender/io_scene_numdlb

Well, a more recent version of that script exists in a merge request. However, I have not yet actually merged this version because I was waiting on all the DLC characters to be released. With Sora's release, that's my cue that I need to start working on his model soon. Once I'm done, I'll look at the merge request again, and test it out. If I determine that this version doesn't introduce any significant bugs, it'll get merged.

I just have been delayed by about a week after finishing a CPU upgrade for my desktop computer, but this stuff is all on my mind.

Sounds good man. Thank you for your hard work over the years!
Thanked by: Worldblender

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by whyzozerious - 10-23-2021, 05:46 PM