[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I ripped Sharena's Japanese voice from Fire Emblem Heroes
Heart 
Well, it was worth for me ripping Sharena's voice lines, but at least, I learned in a tutorial video of I saw since 2 weeks ago, and thanks to a youtube user called Lione, she teach me how to extract ckb files to wav by using the Command Prompt program. Now, I learned the basics how to extract voices clips from the characters from Fire Emblem Heroes.

I extracted Sharena's Japanese voice lines, and It's works!

Link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yzHxAQH...sp=sharing

If are you asking, why I didn't extracted Sharena's English voice lines? Don't Worry, I will extract her English voice clips in a further day, month or year. (Personally, I prefer to listen the Japanese voices, instead to English, and I'M NOT A WEEB....)

Enjoy.
Thanked by: David34

Messages In This Thread
I ripped Sharena's Japanese voice from Fire Emblem Heroes - by YiyaRoxie - 07-30-2021, 01:28 PM