[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(03-05-2021, 09:21 PM)Álvaro_1307 Wrote: Hi. Thank you for uploading the Pyra and Mythra models but I have downloaded the models and animations, but the textures do not look good and in the animations the hair does not look correctly, I do not know if this is normal but the textures I know they are not right. Sorry for the image quality
(03-05-2021, 09:59 PM)VeeMovies Wrote: Hi There!
I've downloaded the Pyra and Mythra Modles, and yeah they have that problem specifically with the hair and skin textures

Is there any way to fix this?
(03-05-2021, 10:10 PM)GregoryTheGamer Wrote: Yeah idk whats going on but Pyra and Mythra's skin textures are really messed up
Just checked, it seems to be a bug with StudioSB not unswizzling 320x320 textures correctly. If you use my NUTEXB-to-DDS QuickBMS script in the first post to convert them, they'll export correctly.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Random Talking Bush - 03-05-2021, 11:11 PM