[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
I just finished recreating my repository holding (almost) all of the game textures, after I deleted the old repository (in order to not exceed the 10 GB storage per-repository limit set by GitLab). It can be found at the same URL at https://gitlab.com/Worldblender/smash-ultimate-textures. If any of you have starred or forked this repository, make sure to re-star this new version or rebase the forks on it. Like before, they are in PNG format, but now:
  • The texture files are up-to-date as of version 8.1.0, including all released fighters and stages so far.
  • Almost all PNG files take up slightly less space individually, but take up considerably less space altogether.
  • Some images, particularly those whose width or height are not a power of 2, also have DDS files. I have used Compressonator to help me convert these files, as they would otherwise not convert normally.
  • There are shell scripts to compress every directory in fighter, stage, and campaign, individually. I have ultimately not needed to use them, but someone else may find them useful.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Worldblender - 09-02-2020, 08:15 PM