[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) (Released!)
(06-11-2019, 12:33 PM)rickomax Wrote: There are plans to PSXPrev, but I don't have much time to work on it at the moment.
I want to add full HMD support which would increase a lot the number of games we would be able to rip, but that's not an easy task, HMD is a complex file format.
I'm working on an experimental GLTF2 exporter, which supports animation, vertex colors, groups, etc.
At the moment, besides the experimental OBJ vertex color feature, I don't know any other file format which supports vertex colors besides DAE, which is a bit hard to work with, so that's why I'm implementing the GLTF2 exporter.

I kind off want to keep the experimental vertex color OBJ exporter. Because i know how to add the baked vertex colored texture to a model from Meshlab. The GLTF2 Exporter sounds fine to me with all those new features.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) - by Ton - 07-19-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) (Released!) - by Cavan Ashton - 06-18-2019, 03:37 PM