[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(05-01-2019, 09:04 PM)ChoChoCup Wrote:
(05-01-2019, 09:03 PM)Worldblender Wrote:
(05-01-2019, 08:14 PM)ChoChoCup Wrote: One more question,how do it use git lfs? i have it downloaded.
Are you using the command-line program, or a GUI (which you have to tell me the name of)? Since you cloned a copy of my repository already, use one or both of the following commands to fetch the files (the commands assume that you opened a shell at the directory of the repository):

Code:
* git pull
* git lfs checkout
If that didn't work completely, there is builtin help for Git and Git LFS, accessible by appending " --help".
Im using the command line i believe,when i tried those commands i got "not a git repository" or something like that.

You either have to use "cd <path to the repository>", or append after "git" " -C <path to the repository> <actions>". What operating system are you using?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Worldblender - 05-01-2019, 09:09 PM