[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
Thank you. And how much can I "modifie" the model? For example: removing unnecessairy double vertex (or vertecies...); duplicating some objets like the eyes (for one with the white and the other with the pupil and iris); is there some other works like smoothing, adding edges, or anything else I don't know.
Because I saw on some model on the model-ressources site that they are like freshly exported, that's all, which means that I have to work on it (reppair some textures for example).

And ninetalescommander, did you get the update? Because each time when I try to download the content it says that servers are in maintenance.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Dragon2H - 04-17-2019, 10:52 PM