[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
A little birdie told me that I'd accidentally included the wrong Yoshi's Story in the Melee stage pack -- and I did, instead having a copy of the 64 version. Whoops! That's been fixed now, and also included as a separate download so you don't have to redownload the whole pack just for one stage.

(04-05-2019, 12:47 PM)Tabuu Forte Akugun Wrote: Hi, RTB! So I finally got a chance to look through the effect files in depth, starting with Mario!

A lot of the textures in the BNTX file are discoloured: like yellow, or green, etc. I'm assuming they're missing a channel which is auto-generated in the game? If so, can these be fixed to look proper?
Sounds to me like they might be "two-tone" textures, with one channel working as a greyscaled base and the other as an alpha channel (kinda like a bunch of UI elements from Smash 4). I'll have to look into it a bit later so I can give a better answer for that.
Thanked by: Kold-Virus

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Random Talking Bush - 04-11-2019, 11:05 PM