[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
Finally, I spent enough time fixing up Mario in my repository, re-assigning as many vertex groups as I could, and the results are going well! B) No more fingers, moustaches, or wrists not moving; they move with the shoulders and arms (though I should also work on the other expressions, which I'm getting to). All that I need to spend is some time going through which vertex groups are not assigned correctly. Soon, I can get him and many characters onto karts, bringing me closer to completion of my initial version of my add-on karts project. The fixes will appear after I finish every few characters, until I get all the ones with armature problems fixed.
This answer really helped me in finding which vertexes belong to which groups much more easily: https://blender.stackexchange.com/questi...ing-source
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Worldblender - 01-25-2019, 04:59 PM