[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
My repository, again at https://gitlab.com/Worldblender/smash-ul...s-exported, is nearing completion of every fighter, with at least 63 completed out of the base roster of 69. I'm now down to 5 or 6 more fighters, but most of the remaining ones but one of them have missing or malformed UV maps:
  • Bayonetta
  • Corrin (both genders)
  • Mr. Game & Watch - has way too many meshes, which will take me much longer to go through; despite being rendered in-game as 2D, he actually is a 3D model.
  • Robin - female version only
  • Sheik
  • Shulk
I think I'm gonna need some help with these few characters, plus these two that I skipped a few meshes for:
  • Palutena
  • Zero Suit Samus
I'm amazed at how much much progress I made, but I really would like to go the extra mile to have every single fighter completed. If I don't get any help, I may skip producing addon karts for those 5 or 6 fighters. No matter what happens, I would've produced a large amount of karts already.
Thanked by: Austin Zimmermann

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Worldblender - 01-17-2019, 05:45 AM