Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Wait time for submitting newly released games
Question 
Soo Chapter Six of Higurashi Hou just came out on steam yesterday and i got it this morning and was wonering if there is a required time i have to wait after a game comes out for me to start submitting stuff to it? Because ive already started digging through the files. Also what happens if an character already has existing sprites on the site but the newest chapter contains sprites for the character the other chapters didn't have? would i still upload them as a seperated file or try to update the existing ones? Big Grin Also i noticed that the ones i submitted from the previous chapters (mainly chapter 1's) are still pending, they've been since may 18th but i know the mods are busy and don't always have time to look at every submission right away. so i won't whine about it too much.
Also known as Aishi.
Agent 3, you may be an annoying dark souls incarnation of a boss but i swear to all things holy and graceful i love you, you edgy son of a blowfish!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Wait time for submitting newly released games - by Shinigami_Guntz - 06-15-2018, 01:32 PM