[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) (Released!)
i got it to load the games but for some reason with klonoa beach volleyball (the uk version) it finds like 1 tim image then just seems to never load past there. Klonoa door to phantomile loads a ton of tim images but gets stuck after while..im guessing with beach volleyball its a format thing but door to phantomile idk tbh.....ok so i tried door to phantomile with out tim images and it starts finding tmd models at the start.... i guess i will have to do them seperately....somehow
Also known as Aishi.
Agent 3, you may be an annoying dark souls incarnation of a boss but i swear to all things holy and graceful i love you, you edgy son of a blowfish!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) - by Ton - 07-19-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) (Released!) - by Shinigami_Guntz - 04-24-2018, 12:31 AM