[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Trouble ripping from JP mobile game
So, I started dabbling with data mining from mobile Android games using Bluestacks, VMXRay and CriPakTools. I was able to find all the sprites (which are already posted on TSR by volo) from the English version of Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, so I decided I would try the same thing for the JP version of the game, which has exclusive units (sprites) that nobody has ripped yet.

So I did everything I did with the English version, but for some reason, most of the PNG files I end up getting from the JP version APK are unreadable and can't be opened on my PC. I tried using a different APK file of the same game, but the same thing happened. Anybody have any idea why this is, and if there's a way around it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Trouble ripping from JP mobile game - by Keeavin - 05-31-2017, 05:25 PM