Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dragon Ball Heroes Ultimate Mission 3D Models
These textures actually have that super-annoying thing where the sspecular maps are stored as the alpha on the diffuse maps, but removing them through conventional means just turns everything in alpha completely black. I had this issue with Dragon Ball Fusions, and due to the texture formatting there, never had it resolved. However, with BCH files, there's a nice little program RTB supplied me with while I was extracting things from Kirby: Planet Robobot, that extracts them as PNG's and the alphas can be removed via TextureRemix manually. This method works with this game and will produces full-color PNG's without the weird alpha issue. As far as I know, none of the actual textures use the alpha channel at all, so it's fine to remove them. I just wish someone could help me do the same with the '.jimg' files from Fusions, because the only method I have to extract PNG's from them is imperfect and removing the alphas in any way results in the 'blackout' thing.
Thanked by: Komodo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dragon Ball Heroes Ultimate Mission 3D Models - by Carpaccio - 03-04-2017, 01:06 AM