[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) (Released!)
Quote:That´s something I could do when I have a free-time to refatorate the tool. For now, you could try to scan folders/files separately, to not overfill the memory.
That is a good idea, Although in CC's case, the disc is obfuscated, meaning I can't really mount it and scan the files separately.
Also, I did actually scan the 2nd disc, but seeing as it was before your explanation it crashed again. Hrm.

EDIT: There's a program that can dump the discs. get it here, so you can extract it first:
http://chronofan.com/Black/Other/RY_Dumper.zip

EDIT2: There's also a file listing for the model stuff, so here's that:
https://www.chronocompendium.com/Term/MI..._Misc.html

Should note this will only work with the first disc, the second disc doesn't work for whatever reason.

EDIT3:
Okay, I just tried scanning a much smaller folder with TIM images and got thrown this error:
Quote:Scan End 01/20/2017 21:40:24
Found 0 Models
Found 104 Textures

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'OpenTK, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=bad199fe84eb3df4' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
at PSXPrev.PreviewForm.SetupControls()
at PSXPrev.PreviewForm..ctor()
at PSXPrev.Program.<Main>b__0()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
[Image: jcKgJbX.png]
Thanked by: Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) - by Ton - 07-19-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) (Released!) - by eureka - 01-20-2017, 07:56 PM