Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Rhythm Heaven (DS) Ripping... Help?
Exclamation 
I want to try and rip some of the Rhythm Heaven (DS) Games. Big Grin  I've done a few, such as DJ School (+ Custom Sequel) and Frog Hop (Partial), and I'm even working on a Dazzles 1 rip. Wink  But, the reason why I cannot rip certain things, such as the background in Frog Hop, is because they're oddly colored.  Shocked

See, I used CrystalTile to rip the sprites, but I seem to have complications whenever I try to rip the sprites from certain games. Rolleyes  For example, when I try to rip the sprites from Rockers, they're all pitch black, all of them! When I try to rip the Frog Hop 2 sprites, they're too bizarrely colored for me to work around. And when I try to rip Crop Stomp sprites, either the vegetable sprites are bizarrely colored, or the program crashes when I try to load up certain sprites.  Very Sad

If you could help me, then that would be just swell, as I would like to keep ripping sprites from Rhythm Heaven (DS). If anybody could help me, then please contact me as soon as possible, thanks.   Tongue

Yours, 998TheNewOrchestra
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Rhythm Heaven (DS) Ripping... Help? - by 998TheNewOrchestra - 09-18-2016, 10:55 AM