Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Where do I ask requests? I'm new here sorry
You need an emulator, I recommend zsnes.

Activate/deactivate layers on 1-5 and use F1 to bring up an input box that makes screenshots for you. Snapshot incr/frm is the one you seek, as it makes one screenshot per frame on the emulator.

So deactivate all unneccessary layers with 1-5 and before Link deals the final blow, press F1, choose snapshot incr/frm and keep pressing it until the animation is over.

Notes:
- Your picture format should be PNG instead of BMP (input box)
- Search the taskbar of zsnes for "Paths", you need to configure it to save your screenshots properly.
- Don't press 8, as it disables the New GFX machine which screws up your colours. You can press 8 again to enable it, though.

If a sprite is in the way (like Link's sword on the POOF animation) you can make a quicksave in zsnes and import this save in vsnes 2.91. vsnes is an extra tool, but you can download it everywhere. Go to the upper task bar, select the mowgli symbol and scene viewer pops up. There you can disable sprites which overlay other sprites. It also disables mode 7, screentone, ripple effects and shows you the one pixel you can't get at the bottom part of the screen when you're background ripping.
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by: tonydaderp

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where do I ask requests? I'm new here sorry - by Davy Jones - 09-04-2016, 04:09 AM