[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mario characters in Undertale style
(06-26-2016, 04:53 PM)Fillerthefreak Wrote: Sorry if this comes rude. But way too much black outlines.

I know Undertale uses black outlines, but it doesn't use it for everything. It's also quite a bit jagged, which looks rough, even for Undertale standards. The tail could be mis-read as..... something lewd, so I just flat out removed it. Plus, Bowser's cream-ish belly doesn't end that early. He was also a tad too tall. He was also in a derpy cross eye.

I went ahead and tried to redo Bowser, with some actual Undertale colors for it to look more consistent.

[Image: R5YJtrc.png]

I have no problem with your edits except for your last comment.

All the colors I used on Bowser were from various sprites in the game that I took from sheets uploaded to the spriters resource.
I make webcomics. You can check it out if you want.

[Image: Thomas%20amp%20Zachary%20banner%202_zpsyzdyyste.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Mario characters in Undertale style - by Mario360 - 06-09-2016, 01:29 AM
RE: Mario characters in Undertale style - by TheMario360 - 06-26-2016, 05:24 PM