Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Assorted Requests for Darkgrievous
ALRIGHT, NOW I'M PISSED...
I just typed what I wanted and then closed the tab...
crappy re-rype is a go...

Mira Yurizaki from Dimension W.
1. fullbody pixel art, must accommodate a pretty decent 90x90 pixel headshot.
2. no anti-aliasing, except maybe for the shading and highlights, but avoid it altogether if possible.
3. somewhere from 32 - 256 colors, hard to explain why so picky, besides unknown style goal I just can't explain. If it really becomes a problem, disregard this entirely.
4. No particulars about clothing, aside from don't do anything that covers her antenna
5. The pose and perspective just need to look, i guess, not boring? I am partial to any form of parallel projection or orthographic views, though. 3/4 or front are probably best bets.
6. nothing fancy with the outlines, solid black is probably the best bet. Line thickness is debate-able, if a single thickness can be used and still look pretty good, please do that.

If someone fulfills this for me, I will credit them where I use it, and one place is already in mind. Those specific head shot dimensions are basically for a user avatar on a certain site I've mentioned enough, already, lol. Besides that, it'd be greatly appreciated

Hopefully this is not too much to ask?
And sorry if I'm less than clear. My biggest problem with art trades or requests is usually not fulfilling one, so much as making one. I just can't quite put into any words or diagrams what in the hell I want. Half the time, I can't make my mind up at all.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assorted Requests for Darkgrievous - by DarkGrievous7145 - 05-14-2016, 03:41 AM