Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Official MLP:FIM game-will we ever get one?
Question 
I have brought this discussion up numerous times on other forums, so I felt it was about time that I brought it over here to this one, as it is about video games Tongue 

So as you may or may not tell by my avatar, I am a brony. As such, I've been keeping up with a majority of all news related to My Little Pony. However, there is one thing regarding the series that just won't leave my mind...

When are we ever going to get an official MLP:FIM video game?

It's a question that's been stirring among the community for quite a while, and for good reason: the show has pretty much covered every single type of media that can be thought of...except for video games. You'd think with the show going on for about 5-6 years now, we'd have a pony game right about now. Sure there are plenty of fan games out there, but what I wanna know is when will get an official one-as in licensed by Hasbro?

Now I know what you're probably thinking: "But there is a MLP game on the app store for phones!" While yes, I am aware that game exists, my main concern is when we'll see one for consoles. Besides, the phone game sucks anyway (I mean, they charge you a ton of money to do even the most basic things. Hey Hasbro, not every kid is as rich as Diamond Tiara!), and I personally don't count phone games as real games.

So long story short, will we ever get an official MLP:FIM game anytime soon? Discuss.
I don't usually watch shows for little girls, but when I do, it's My Little Pony.Cool
Stay pony, my friends...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Official MLP:FIM game-will we ever get one? - by Neon Streak - 04-24-2016, 10:12 PM