[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
CREATIVE HABITS - The Mystery of the Subconscious World
I'm no good with posing. I love designing things, but I've never been good at setting a scene. Heck, I can't even draw proper hands, and I arguably don't have proper hands. Big Grin

I usually carry a sketchbook with me if I can help it. I draw a ton, but its never when I have something else I think I can do unless I REALLY get an idea in my head to where I can't stop thinking about it, which doesn't really prove the first point wrong. I love a good project and I'm currently thinking about getting together some concepts for Fallout style power armor so I can wrangle a 3D modeller in and trap them in general interest! Muahaha!

I actually don't post all that much of what I doodle. I'm not proud of most of it. Some of its better than what I do post, but I don't like it for one reason or another.

The other reason I draw things is community. I doodled this in around two minutes because I was watching a street fighter streamer play Pokemon and his Clefairy metronomed into sonic boom.
Edit : Would also recommend this for when you get in the mood and don't have any good blocking noise. http://ff9.ocremix.org/

Another thing in regards to community would be one of the first things I did when I found this lovely end of the pond 2 years ago. I never did get around to drawing the human character.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by: Hiynastrike

Messages In This Thread
RE: CREATIVE HABITS - The Mystery of the Subconscious World - by psychospacecow - 01-27-2016, 07:31 PM