[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
CREATIVE HABITS - The Mystery of the Subconscious World
Oh my goodness Neko...

Awesome.

For me it all depends on the situation. If I'm drawing a character I already know how to draw very well, all I need to do is just look at some references to help me figure out a pose or a scene to put the character in. Example, If I wanted to draw a Goku vs Vegeta scene, what I would end up doing is looking up all the manga pages or anime screenshots of their battles so I can get a general idea of the intensity I'm going for, doodle, then done! It's if I'm drawing my own characters/a completely new one where it's more difficult.

For a new character, I try gathering all the information about the character I can and then try and portray it into the design. I get the creativity for this by looking for real life references and anime or cartoon ones. Then..... I turn on some tunes! My favorite ones, and I try to picture what the character would be wearing and start from a basic design. Draw clothes, then put in all the facial features that would describe the character at a glance.

If it's for one of the characters I already made, I just jame to my tunes and look through references from various media.
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by: psychospacecow

Messages In This Thread
RE: CREATIVE HABITS - The Mystery of the Subconscious World - by ~Axis~ - 01-27-2016, 12:05 PM