Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Mario Adventure Online MMORPG(Download Added)
I think the main point that Ton is trying to bring across is that these two comments:

Quote:If I knew how, I'd so be doing this.. there is so many places missing it's pathetic. This game was released how long ago?
Quote:Okay, so since everyone is a butthurt prude apparently. I MEAN'T THIS GAME WAS RELEASED YEARS AGO AND YOU'D EXPECT A BIT MORE? PEOPLE HAVE CLEARLY BEEN STATING THAT AND BECAUSE I USED THE WORD PATHETIC TO DESCRIBE THE LACK OF RIPS I'M THE BAD GUY!? I DIDN'T CALL THE RIPPERS PATHETIC! STEP OFF!!

Aren't exactly friendly or encouraging. Maybe you didn't mean to use "pathetic" in a condescending manner but when somebody says that about sprites that people are ripping voluntarily, in their free time, it makes you sound a bit demanding. It's especially unpleasant when it comes from someone who doesn't actually rip and therefore doesn't know just how much effort and time it takes. You didn't even specify anything, you just said that a game with 126 sheets (which is actually quite a bit!) has so much missing that it's pathetic. That's just not appreciated.

As for the game, your OP clearly states that you need people, not that you're simply inviting people. Allow me to underline these spots in particular:

(01-19-2016, 02:03 PM)supermariodx24 Wrote: What do we need?

I need a skilled or not so skilled group of people with the motivation to build a great game together! Currenty I am requiring the following:

~Programmers(Urgent)
~Idea Generators/Game Planners(Urgent)
~Moderators(When put online!)
~Map creators
~Game Dev's(Maps, Items, Shops, NPC's, and any other aspects!)
~Administrators
~Possible Server Hosts/Backup Hosts(Urgent)(This is a serious position and gives full control of the game, don't expect just anyone to be chosen! This is a high "honour!)
~Possible Co-Owners if skill level is high enough!(If you are a server host, you are automatically a Co-Owner!)

and, so far that is all I can conclude to what I need so far! I will add or remove positions accordingly!

The fact that some of these positions are marked as "urgent" also implies that you really really need people's help.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: daemoth, Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mario MMORPG Team Gathering - by Kosheh - 01-19-2016, 04:13 PM
RE: Mario MMORPG Team Gathering - by Marth - 01-20-2016, 01:28 PM
RE: Mario MMORPG Team Gathering - by Kosheh - 01-21-2016, 12:19 AM
RE: Mario MMORPG Team Gathering - by [robo9] - 01-20-2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Mario MMORPG Team Gathering - by Ton - 01-20-2016, 09:08 PM
RE: Mario MMORPG Team Gathering - by Ton - 01-20-2016, 09:25 PM
RE: Mario MMORPG Team Gathering - by [robo9] - 01-20-2016, 11:04 PM
RE: Mario MMORPG Team Gathering - by puggsoy - 01-20-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: Mario MMORPG Team Gathering - by Maxpphire - 01-20-2016, 11:25 PM
RE: Mario MMORPG Team Gathering - by OS-PRIME - 01-21-2016, 12:13 AM