[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - Ripping Project
And Rise's done.   Pretty Content (✿◡‿‿◡)

I'm taking a break for now, but as I said before, I will rip the packs for the returning characters.  I will be doing full sets, since as I said before, I believe there were some adjustments in addition to the frames for new moves and the Shadows.  Seems a bit silly to pick and choose when it's just easier to do the whole thing and be done with it.  I'm also going to throw in a separate pack of battle effects that aren't already ripped (Tsukiyomi's and some of Junpei and Himiko's things), especially now that I have the .dds plug in for my Photoshop, so I'll be able to do a complete effects rip.

Shame I can't rip the final boss though; I think he's a full 3-D model, and I don't think my computer could handle that.  I'll need to see if I can find where he is on the disc and find out for sure.

Either way, I'm breaking for awhile; either until I can get Margaret's files off the PS3 disc, or I finish updating other projects I have going on elsewhere, whichever comes first.
[Image: 76561198119420747.png]
Thanked by: Tellis, weiss99

Messages In This Thread
RE: Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - Ripping Project - by Skyla Doragono - 09-22-2015, 10:38 PM