Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
redblueyellow needs help: the thread
So one of the games that I've been looking into is called "Do-Konjou Shougakussei: Bon Bita - Hadaka no Choujou Ketsusen!! Bita vs. Dokuro Dei!" The game has very interesting sprites and even has a character named Obama-Kun. Tongue

Anyways, the sprites are stored in very large .bin files. They are viewable in Tinke by opening the files and finding the corresponding palettes, but this is a very tedious process. I stumbled across the mugshots from Mega Man ZX Advent under the filename "face.bin" a few years back, but that sheet itself took a while to compile using this method.

Mugshots
Mugshots

I haven't tested out the other .bin files, but the largest (obj_fnt.bin) which houses enemies and such can be split with GenericBUnpacker.jar to get smaller .dat files. obj_fnt_06.dat has the dodgeball machine enemy, for example:

obj_fnt_06.dat (palette @ 9620, 4bpp lineal)

If anyone would be down to look into the file to simplify the process, that would be awesome. Cute I've been meaning to rip from this game for a while.

[Image: 4PEe9AS.png]
[Image: WwmoM3d.png]
Currently working on: working and wedding planning
Thanked by: Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: redblueyellow needs help: the thread - by redblueyellow - 09-19-2015, 11:58 PM