Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Can someone compile this?
(07-01-2015, 09:40 AM)Carpaccio Wrote: I was hoping someone could compile these for windows use so I can get to work.

Hej, founder / lead dev of the xoreos project here.

You know, you could have just asked us. Smile
We have a "How to compile xoreos" page on our wiki, which goes into this a bit. We don't support cmake for xoreos-tools (yet?), though, so that's a bit more fiddly for Windows users (essentially, you'd have to install and use MinGW there).

To make it a bit easier for you, I went ahead and added a (pre-)release with binaries to the xoreos-tools GitHub repository: https://github.com/xoreos/xoreos-tools/r...Bg041111f5 . It contains precompiled binaries for GNU/Linux, Mac OS X and Windows, each both for x86 and x86_64 architectures. They all should work, but since I'm GNU/Linux-only, I've only tested the 32-bit/64-bit Linux binaries and the 32-bit Windows binaries (using Wine). So please tell me if any of them don't work.

Please keep in mind, though, that these are all command-line tools. They don't have any GUI at all. I did start writing a graphical tool-thing, Phaethon (using wxWidgets), but it never really got far; it's not really useable. If anybody wants to take on development of this graphical tool (or anything else in xoreos, for that matter), please don't hesitate to contact us! Smile

Messages In This Thread
Can someone compile this? - by Carpaccio - 07-01-2015, 09:40 AM
RE: Can someone compile this? - by puggsoy - 07-02-2015, 03:01 AM
RE: Can someone compile this? - by DrMcCoy - 07-02-2015, 09:20 AM
RE: Can someone compile this? - by Yarcaz - 12-16-2015, 10:32 AM
RE: Can someone compile this? - by DrMcCoy - 12-16-2015, 10:46 AM