Users browsing this thread: 37 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Still don't agree with anything you've got up your sleeve, Koopaul, but this part I really feel the need to respond to:

(06-23-2015, 03:02 PM)Koopaul Wrote:
Quote:-The Power Meter exists as a homage to the actual Punch Out power meter, and either removing it or giving it to other players makes it feel less of an homage and makes Little Mac seem less original.
Oh please. Look at characters like Captain Falcon who have such a basic moveset. Why does every new character need a unique gimmick? Especially Little Mac. He's already unique enough in that he's terrible in the air and a monster on the ground.

The Power Meter and KO Punch are part of the reason that he is a monster on the ground. They aren't unavoidable though, and are actually really easy to stop, I don't see why you see them as such a problem. What I really want to know is what any of that has to do with Captain Falcon? :/

And I don't know why all the new characters for this iteration needed new, awesome gimmicks to make them stand out from the rest of the cast. Maybe send Sakurai a fan letter and ask him why he bothers making games anymore.
Thanked by: SchAlternate

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The Original Home of RTB's Leaks! - by TomGuycott - 06-23-2015, 04:52 PM