Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Is there anybody here? I need a bigger gun. - Xenoblade Chronicles X
There wasn't a topic for this game yet, and now that a American and European release date has finally been announced...

The next massive sci-fi role-playing game from Monolith Soft, the creators of Baten Kaitos and Xenoblade Chronicles, comes exclusively to Wii U. A terrible intergalactic war leaves just a handful of Earth survivors trying to live in a beautiful yet hostile environment. Players engage in battles against powerful creatures of all forms and sizes using the deep battle system that builds on the triumphs of Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii.

I am, extremely hyped for this game.

The release date was kind of a let down because it expected this game to be released somewhere this summer. But apparently it's really going to be a holiday tittle. But at least it's coming out!

The world looks massive, the battle system seems interesting and different enough from it's predecessor to get excited about and the soundtrack ( composed by Hiroyuki Sawano who also did the soundtrack for anime's like Attack on Titan, Kill la Kill and Seraph of the End ) sounds great with such a grand feeling in all kinds of styles.

[Image: Xenoblade_X_Boxart_Japan.png]

. Customizing "everything about the main character's appearance, including gender, shapes, height, skin color, voice and tattoos."
. Multiple, chooseable character classes
. The ability to ride and control weaponised mechs, known as Skells.
. A massive open world, all of which is explorable.

INFO
[Image: hnMDWvN.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Is there anybody here? I need a bigger gun. - Xenoblade Chronicles X - by Darky's Manifestation - 06-16-2015, 03:02 PM