Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon [3DS]
(05-01-2015, 01:47 AM)RatchetMario Wrote: No ones huh??

Maybe I let the simple files right here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/okr9b3xbvwklf9...e.rar?dl=0 For one else can reversing engineer format.
Don't really to giving out the whole folder.

The link will remove in next week...

ok... at least, somebody is trying something with another new 3DS rom... neither I'm interested on it's contents... but I think you'll get the help you need Ratchetmario... so no worries.

I'm feeling better for the last week experience, very soon I will be definitely be back to action and THIS TIME... I hope I may finally succeed at something than just posting trivialities on this forum...  Wink

Besides... I cannot get the models I am still requesting since half year ago, and neither help all of you. if I don't do something on my own... I was too busy to give it a try.  Sad

I'm sorry... I did promised many things... and yet, I didn't keep them. even if I am a failure at reverse engineering any format. I would just try it with the tutorials I got a week ago. Shy
***Since the marine headquarters has been destroyed by unknown forces, we had decided to temporarily replace the actual rewards for a newer one... We are looking
for new criminals or updated rewards from the previous ones... meanwhile here will be no reward posting for some time.

if someone knows some important info of who is behind the attack on our headquarters, please contact one of our officials by den den mushi and will get rep+ and added as buddy, thanks for your contribution***

Akainu Sakazuki
fleet admiral from Marine Headquarters.

PS: I didn't lost my data for virus or hacker... it's just a funny joke... the truth is that my HD got damaged physically...  Cry
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon [3DS] - by Farlavor - 05-02-2015, 07:46 AM
RE: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon [3DS] - by TGE - 05-02-2015, 09:49 AM
RE: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon [3DS] - by TGE - 05-03-2015, 08:53 AM