Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What do big companies care more about?
Ya know, Konami actually has me thinking.

Recently, if you've read the unhappy thread and my posts you'll have noticed that Konami C&D the private servers that allowed us to play Bemani games, which they have had every right to do. They just didn't bother until Round 1 Arcades started opening in America, and thus claimed they were gonna offer America offical eAmuse. It's pretty evident now that they meant they were only gonna offer Round 1 eAmuse, and fuck all the other arcades that existed around America with Bemani Machines first. The Japan community was sad for us and even a few artists who makes music for the games even told us to cheer up and not to be sad.

A day after our server goes, it's proven that Kojima is no longer with Konami. While Konami still owns the rights to Metal Gear, they are either gonna not work on it, or likely gonna tank it.

Like the only ip they really have left in America that many (older) people would recognize is Castlevania. They actually streamed the GBA game for a while on their official twitch channel yesterday before I went to work. I do think it is pretty clear though that they really don't care about their American fans.

What do you think is going on? Do you have similar thoughts about other big companies?
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
What do big companies care more about? - by Maxpphire - 03-25-2015, 07:54 AM