[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. 3DS Wii U DLC Ideas
Give me Dixie Kong, Bandanna Dee, a Rhythm Heaven rep (not necessarily the Chorus Kids), another Wario rep (either 9-Volt, Mona, Jimmy T., or Captain Syrup), and I'll be a very happy guy. I'd also love to see a new Game and Watch stage and a Super Mario 3D World stage to compliment the 3D Land stage.

As for new third-party characters, I'd love to see Simon Belmont take Snake's spot as the Konami rep (assuming Snake has absolutely zero chance of returning). A Hudson rep would also be coo-

(11-15-2014, 09:04 AM)TomGuycott Wrote: Only room for one Hudson rep in this world, my friend.

[Image: nai2.png]

Masterhiggins4life

u wanna fukken go m8?

[Image: 1109517973.jpg]

#GonnaBonkYaBackToTheStoneAge

...seriously though, if Bonk and Simon Belmont join Smash 4, the set of classic gaming icons would finally be complete.
Thanked by: eureka, recme, [robo9]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. 3DS Wii U DLC Ideas - by MrYoshbert - 11-17-2014, 10:05 AM