Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy IV CC PAC0.bin and PAC1.bin files
I'm guessing so, even for some of the After Years characters. Some characters have an almost full sheet, complete with the unused poses (most missing slashing with the left arm frame), while others are just only the poses you'd see in game. I appreciate the effort behind the jobs, of course, I just wish they were all done as thoroughly as FF1 PSP's character sprites with all the poses the memory had to offer.

The same sort of happened with the Dawn of Souls FF1 versus the PS1 FF1. PS1 FF1 is missing the black mage and thief battle graphics, but has the unused poses out for the graphics present. GBA FF1 has all of the characters present, but is missing the unused casting graphics for the Warrior, Monk, Master and Thief.

I wanted to try rectifying all these issues myself, but now I know how difficult it actually is to rip graphics from memory.

By the way, am I the only one who disliked the design change of the Master for FF1 PSP? I liked the Sabin-esque design that Origins and Dawn of Souls had better...instead the Monk just goes Super Saiyan when he becomes a Master.
[Image: tamerkoh.gif?9][Image: DevBanner.png][Image: Youtube.gif]DLBROOKS33
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy IV CC PAC0.bin and PAC1.bin files - by Koh - 10-21-2014, 12:23 PM