Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!
Oh my god, I only got a short while to play it so far, but the first DLC is so much fun.

The free part is the addition of the three story villains: Cia, Wizzro, and Volga. I didn't even get a chance to play as Wizzro yet, but the other two are amazing.

Volga is incredible, particularly how he can turn into a dragon and decimate 50-100 enemies at once. It's particularly effective on the DLC survival stages.

Speaking of, the survival stages in the Master Quest Adventure map are sweet. They have several generals and bosses show up, and defeating them makes more standard enemies appear. They are pretty fun stages and you rake in kills with a 10 or 15 minute time limit.

Epona is loads of fun. What's funny is that the Dark Link costume also makes Epona dark, complete with glowing red eyes.

The Master Quest seems... easier than the original maps, and I'm not using my high level characters. I haven't gotten far though, and I'm not really into the unlocked sections. It will no doubt get much harder as time goes on.

Anyway, EXTREMELY satisfied with it, and looking forward to more.

OH, the one of the survival stages references the Weapon switch glitch. Instead of her own 8 bit White Sword, Zelda can be seen using Link's Wooden sword.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - by TomGuycott - 10-17-2014, 06:19 AM