Users browsing this thread: 29 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
My "This Would Be Neat" signature of newcomers that has nothing to do with the cut veterans which I was talking about?

Because I didn't say: "Ridley not being in the game rubs me the wrong way."

I said: "Content being removed between installments in a franchise rubs me the wrong way."

Literally you just judged me, and colored my opinions, by the internet equivalent of jewelry. You dismissed my opinions because I have the digital equivalent of a tongue piercing or a tattoo. Good job.

I didn't say rebuilding the game from scratch is a bad thing. I said rebuilding it and getting a result that is almost the same as what already existed is wasteful when what already existed could be tweaked to get the same result, and then you have more resources to make more new things with.

From SSB64 to Melee to Brawl, those were all very different games. I can see and understand if those were rebuilt from the ground up.

Everybody, everybody everywhere, is saying that Ike (just as an example) plays EXACTLY THE SAME but with different physics. If they rebuilt Ike to get that result, they wasted resources.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: Gwen, Mystie

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - The Spoiler Thread (We have a better first post, neener neener) - by Kriven - 09-11-2014, 06:55 PM