Users browsing this thread: 33 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Oh yeah, there isn't is there? No Fox either. It looks like they are mostly showcasing the new characters along with a few must-have characters so you can even identify it as Smash Bros.

Anyhways ...

[Image: ezCwGJI.jpg]

The most interesting thing I find about today's update is that you can apparently level-up your equipable powers. Also judging by the size of that scrollbar there appears to be a LOT of powers available that we haven't even seen yet. This will definitely keep me playing for a long time.

Some things I don't see here that this could really use though: A timer for when you are playing against other human opponents. Last thing you want is a friend that is going to take forever to decide their equips before every match. Secondly, a way to save your favorite set-ups. Third, something in the description field of each power that tells us its individual weight; considering that this screen shows this player maxed out at 25 weight and is only equipped with 13 items, I am assuming each item doesn't simply weigh 1 unit.

Also, what is that orange bar? I though it was the weight at first but it says weight 25/25 on the right and the orange bar clearly is not full.
Thanked by: Mystie

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - Be a Man, Turn Off Your Items - by Jermungandr - 08-15-2014, 06:26 AM