[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Quirby's seemingly clever assortment of Pixels
(OH SNAP I HAVE A NEW SPRITE THREAD OHMYGOSH)

Blarghle I made so many random sprites.

Some I worked harder on others, but Critique on any of them is appreciated nevertheless.

[Image: r_nmariov2_by_quirbstheepic-d7upqxm.png]

Kind of a betemup style Mario, along with some other random stuf from the series. As most of you have seen from most of my sprites I don't do human/oid characters that often, so of course this one's the worst one here. >~<

[Image: quotecustom_by_quirbstheepic-d7ujwlb.png][Image: quotecustom2_by_quirbstheepic-d7ujwlf.png]
[Image: quotecustomanim1_by_quirbstheepic-d7upvt9.gif][Image: quotecustomanim2_by_quirbstheepic-d7upvtd.gif]

Quote from Cave Story. I used thew base sprites as you can see from it, but I think I did a pretty good job on it, though.

And finally (for now)...

[Image: kirbyadvance_by_quirbstheepic-d7ujupd.png]
[Image: screenshot___08102014___11_10_19_am_by_q...7uk5o4.png]

Kirby and Meta Knight! I sprite Kirby way too much, and I did the best on this one really. XD Meta, however, is the 2nd worst one here IMO, mainly because I can't get the sword right and it looks like he's wearing white baking gloves. I made jokes about it in a chat yesterday...Also large image .-.
I am prepared to be bombed with critique. *Puts on helmet*

Meta Knight's Cooking Extravaganza - Weeknights at 5:55 PM to 6: 37 AM
c e r t i f i e d   m e m e l o r d .
>> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM0jv_z...IciomDGEmQ << you should check this out
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Quirby's seemingly clever assortment of Pixels - by Quirby64 - 08-11-2014, 01:52 PM