Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!
(08-01-2014, 10:22 PM)Mutsukki Wrote:
(08-01-2014, 12:07 AM)Gwen Wrote:
(07-31-2014, 06:24 PM)psychospacecow Wrote: That's what I mean though. Nintendo's Compression Wizards wouldn't have any involvement with this.

Yes they would, it's a collaboration with a third party, which means Ninetndo has a heavy hand in this.

awwww yissssssssss

(08-01-2014, 05:58 AM)Deathbringer Wrote: Whether or not it's being done by a third party, Nintendo would still have to finalize everything for download or disc production.

...No, not really they wouldn't. This game is probably mostly Tecmo Koei and some Aonuma input.

Yeah.

Tecmo Koei seems to consistently be unable to put a whole Warriors game on one side of a DVD disc so I doubt compression has to do a whole lot of anything, lol

(Nintendo, though aren't really "compression masters" - Tomodachi Life has A LOT of content but it also uses lots of system stuff (i.e. Miis) and almost nearly everything is textures and flat sprites. They have pretty minimal "game specs" to begin with Tongue
...though i don't think you could consider a picture of salisbury steak a "sprite", lol)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Tellis, psychospacecow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - by Kosheh - 08-02-2014, 03:44 PM