Users browsing this thread: 31 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(07-15-2014, 03:58 PM)SchAlternate Wrote: So Lucina doesn't have a special sweestop in her blade, unlike Marth.

Or Roy.

Wonder what could that mean~ /delusional

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Roy return. I WOULD prefer seeing him further differentiated from Marth than he was in Melee in terms of animations and such, mainly because of Lucina's inclusion.

If he did return, there's a few things I'd love to see implemented with him. For one thing, whenever he fought using the Sealed Sword, he had it sheathed and would unsheathe it to attack. I would actually love a fighting style like that for him.

Another thing I liked was his Awakening DLC artwork, which featured him using two short swords rather than one. That's another concept I'd be really excited to see.

What I think could set him apart from Marth even further is if they perhaps had him more of a youthful look, perhaps shorter than Marth. I think ultimately they are around the same age, though Marth's storyline does have him reaching about 17 years old, while I think all of Roy's is when he is fifteen, so... maybe.

I am doubtful Roy would be included, if only because people are making a stink about Fire Emblem getting 4 reps as it is.

Oh! Not entirely related, but I know that some people had disliked Ike because his Eruption wasn't blue fire or something. I think in Lucina and Robin's trailer you see Ike doing the move with blue fire instead now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - Attack of the Clone - by TomGuycott - 07-15-2014, 04:14 PM