Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fan works you later regretted creating
(06-25-2014, 11:27 AM)Kosheh Wrote: I was joking. @___@

Well, that was awkward on my part… Shy

Anyway, I'm surprised by how you're taking the antagonistic Jack thing well, Kosheh. The last time I went about with the whole "Jack is evil" idea, I actually got into repeated fights with several Kingdom Hearts fans on Smack Jeeves. To make matters worse, the only reason why I even went about it was because I didn't like that movie (I did when I was very young, but that's beside the point). Thankfully, it was actually playing the Kingdom Hearts games for myself in early 2008 that gave me a more open mind about him and got me to watch the film again after so long.

In any case, the next time I include Jack would be in a more positive role; however, the idea of making him an unintentional antagonist sounds pretty clever. I might want to try that one of these days (especially since I'm more than willing to shape Oogie into more of an anti-hero of sorts and maybe have Jack go after him because he doesn't trust him).
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Fan works you later regretted creating - by E-Man - 06-24-2014, 12:13 PM
RE: Fan works you later regretted creating - by E-Man - 06-25-2014, 11:43 AM