Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Fan works you later regretted creating
(06-25-2014, 11:10 AM)E-Man Wrote: Speaking of sprite comics, I actually have most (if not all) of my old sprite comics from my Smack Jeeves days on a single disk somewhere. I'm willing to show off most of the series I attempted to create, but just don't ask about my first attempt at a Kingdom Hearts fan comic. While it doesn't relate to the friend who turned against me and deleted an entire comic out of spite, I'm embarrassed about it because not only is it more absurd than my Mario & Luigi fan fiction, but also got another group of people to tear me apart (although I will admit that I think they don't care about the whole ordeal anymore and are likely to talk to me whenever I wish).

Well now that you mentioned not to ask about it on a public forum now I've gotta know

Did Sora and his friends meet Batman? This is important.

throwing my hat into the ring: basically everything from when I was like 14 backward. I wrote so much fanfiction and drew so many characters and they were all Yoshi. I look back at the Yoshi fandom from when I was younger, and realized how actually straight-up retarded some of it is. Honestly though - it kills me because my "most creative" ideas were in actuality never really that creative - I always carbon-copy ripped it off something else and slapped Yoshi's head on it.

I was an offender of the worst kind: Three fan characters, one massive fanfiction that I never finished starring the character above and some of my friends' OCs, incredibly lazy and slutty (un)original creation and love interest of one of my fan characters (the other one was in a relationship with another person's OC)
Later on my only one good character was retconned into literally Cammy from Street Fighter (literally did everything she could in the SF games, verbatim but a guy who reported to a mysterious figure I never really thought of either, just "mysterious")

Did I ever mention I never learned how to write decently until I was about 14?

Hell, the drunken fanfictions I've wrote are literally shittons better than the actual fanfiction I wrote as a kid.

[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Fan works you later regretted creating - by E-Man - 06-24-2014, 12:13 PM
RE: Fan works you later regretted creating - by Kosheh - 06-25-2014, 11:15 AM