Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Is Arceus any good? (Speaking specifically about WIFI battles
Whether you like Smogon or not (I don't see why you wouldn't, honestly. It's one of the best places when it comes to competitive battling) it's the place you want to go. Just start reading whatever tutorials you can find on team building, I guess specifically Uber team building wouldn't hurt if you're hell bent on using them for some reason.

But here's the thing. You can't just slap some legendary Pokemon on a team and call it a day. That's how you wind up on YouTube channels getting beaten down by someone with an NU showing off on how they can beat a scrub's random team of Ubers. Your team has to flow together and has to have synergy.

Monotype teams are alright I guess, but it's more of a for fun deal. They have the tendency to be unable to handle all threats, but they're not the worst thing to do if you know what you're doing. Or, it depends on the type really. Some fair better than others.

HOWEVER I'll gladly help you with your team. What are you using so far? How are the IV's, EV's and such? What Pokemon are you exactly using for your team? What format are you going for? Singles, doubles, VGC?

(Also no, I'm pretty sure you can only use one Arceus at a time on WiFi, plates don't effect this. Which plate to be used is dependent on your team and what you need Arceus to do)
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Arceus any good? (Speaking specifically about WIFI battles - by [robo9] - 06-08-2014, 01:57 AM