Users browsing this thread: 25 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
So there's an interview with this voice actor I noticed while lightly skimming GameFAQs today who allegedly did a voice for Raiden in Smash Bros, seemingly a small role. I'd normally dismiss a rumor like this, but it came from an actual article:

http://www.gamevoices.co.uk/profiles/blo...rtaining-m

Quote:Is there a game franchise you'd particularly like to appear in?

Let me think about that. Well the Metal Gear series is always coming in and out of my ‘field’. We have put bids out on it a couple of times. Raiden was always a character that I had wanted to play. I did end up playing him on Super Smash Bros; so I did end up playing him eventually. NOT to the extent that he is in the other games.

Really I can’t think of any others, I don’t know. Im so lucky to have work on all the major franchises that anyone could possibly work on or even dream to work on.

I'm still taking this with a grain of salt, like most things, I mean it IS the day before April 1st that this was posted. But still, perhaps it's indication that Snake will be back, which is something I approve of, so I kind of hope it's true.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by TomGuycott - 04-03-2014, 06:32 AM