Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project
Aka the one millionth mega man fan game project that will most likely never get finished. Mainly this just a simple fan project that started as a joke in a chatroom. It mainly consist of the 7 sins as the main bosses you face for weapons, while the fortress bosses consist of the 4 horsemen, all of these sprites have been finished for the most part(other than death only a concept sprite.)

[Image: axLBF1k.png] Here we have all 7 sins, and 3 of the horsemen. I should give credit for envy, and gluttony weren't made by me, but instead Sprites INC members. Ace_Spark (gluttony) and -Eric- (envy).

[Image: 7iBHBgG.png]Here we have the concept sprite of death(yet again done by -Eric-) While the final of the 4 horsemen I was going to have him spawn much weaker variations of the other 3.

For now I am pretty much shit when it comes to coding an actual game, and lack any music skills so i've been using the full blyka engine for GM8 and kevvviiinnn's music(he composed for megaman unlimited), kevvviiinnn's music is the only temporary thing for the moment

[Image: smaUUkx.gif]Here is the stage select screen I put together yet again with Ace_Spark's help. It is mostly placed like this due to it being 7 bosses instead of the usual 8 so it would be odd having a 3x3 tiled boss select with 1 piece missing. As of now this is literally all I have to show for the project that has been done, I decided to post this here due to TSR being a larger community than INC so I have more of a chance getting some required help.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

EDIT. Was in a bit of a rush and forgot to say that I have been working on stage ideas for the character Lust, as of now the theme of the stage is meant to be ye old tavern ish. other than that I got nothin
Thanked by: Sunlight, Phaze

Messages In This Thread
MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project - by -Ash- - 02-07-2014, 01:28 AM
RE: MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project - by -Ash- - 02-12-2014, 01:16 AM
RE: MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project - by Kosheh - 02-12-2014, 10:11 AM
RE: MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project - by -Ash- - 02-14-2014, 11:06 PM
RE: MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project - by Ton - 02-15-2014, 10:14 AM
RE: MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project - by -Ash- - 02-20-2014, 02:45 AM
RE: MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project - by -Ash- - 02-21-2014, 01:21 AM