Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Xbox 360 / Playstation 3 ripping help
Question 
I want to rip lots of content from Bayonetta and Lollipop Chainsaw. I've looked on the XNALara forum and DeviantArt group, and most of what I find are Bayonetta and Juliet's various outfits, with very few characters who AREN'T Bayonetta or Juliet. There are countless characters, enemies, bosses, weapons, items, and props left un-ripped from both of these games, so I'd like to rip them myself.

Only problem is...I don't know how to hack into Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 games. I've looked for tutorials and resources on these forums, and I haven't found a single tutorial for either of these systems, and the only Xbox 360 resources I could find are for Halo only. I did, however, find a resource for viewing and ripping models from Unreal Engine games, which will help me in ripping content from Lollipop Chainsaw (the site even said that it's compatible with everything in that game except for "Stat", whatever that means).

Could anyone please help me out here? I would much appreciate it. Wink

(And just to let you know, I own Bayonetta on Xbox 360, and Lollipop Chainsaw on Playstation 3.)

EDIT: What I meant to say instead of "hacking into Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 games" was "making an ISO of Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 games". Sorry. It seems that hacking into the ISO is easy, but I can't find anything on MAKING the ISO.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Xbox 360 / Playstation 3 ripping help - by Mystie - 01-28-2014, 02:21 PM