Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A war vs Viacom(or how five characters return youtube back to the way it was)
(01-02-2014, 10:49 AM)A Pulp Story Wrote: This game should just be named Youtube Poop: The Game. Link, Moshu, The King, Mario, Luigi, and other poop characters are your allies. And instead of Viacom being the final boss, the Final Boss of the internet will be the actual final boss.

But no seriously, What on earth is the point of all this?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing the idea of the game here. But I'm a little confused with how you're approaching this game OP. So far you want the story to be about how much Viacom held a huge shit fit with youtube and started pulling copyright claims on youtube a good 8 or 9 years ago and throwing in random characters in the game.

I mean, for all I care you could make a game out of something relevant with youtube in the present day, like the copyright bullshit that's been going on between lets play people and video game companies. And you can still have characters like scout, luigi, kolana or whoever you want in there and you could probably throw in EgoRaptor, Rubber Ninja, Jon Tron, and Oney and you might just get away with it.

It's not that I think it's a bad idea, but your pulling crap out of your ass and putting it on an idea board without really thinking about this. I've been in this position before kid, and if you ignore the criticism people give you OP you will end up getting a lot of heat on you for your ideas. And I honestly have to say this sounds like something an 11 year old kid would make up so far.

Trust me here OP, listen to what others say and don't bother trying to ignore them or defend your self with some random idea like Viacom being a group of terrorists... Unless you want to make it so that PeTA is a terrorist organization that isn't taken seriously. That would actually be kind of funny.
I renamed Viacom to Team V,in itself a parody of viacom.
I make bad content
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: A war vs Viacom - by Gors - 12-24-2013, 03:04 PM
RE: A war vs Viacom - by Sir Ethan - 12-24-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: A war vs Viacom - by Kosheh - 12-26-2013, 01:36 PM
RE: A war vs Viacom - by E-Man - 12-26-2013, 05:41 PM
RE: A war vs Viacom - by Saltonara - 12-26-2013, 06:02 PM
RE: A war vs Viacom - by E-Man - 12-26-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: A war vs Viacom - by Sir Ethan - 12-27-2013, 02:10 PM
RE: A war vs Viacom(or how five characters return youtube back to the way it was) - by Sir Ethan - 01-02-2014, 12:20 PM