Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
VGResource Pokédex Project: IDEA PITCH
I have 2 suggestions for the people section.

The first one is that bee based off of a scribe. The second is a miner that could be focused around the concepts of jewels or rare minerals (maybe a few variations based on which mineral it is focused around?) that could be ground/steel.

Another idea is a Uranium pokemon. My idea is that it would be Poison/Steel type. The main part of it's body would be a round, hollow metallic ball (or another shape, whatever works) with a glowing source inside of it that it keeps sealed up (representing radiation or something, idk).

EDIT- Oh, and one last idea I had, for the cutesy legendary, what about something with dreams? Not like Darkria who gives you nightmares, but an actual living pokemon that lives within dreams, very rarely exiting into the real world. Idk, something like that seems like it would have lots of design potential, plus it seems fitting for something that would be considered mythical. You have dozens of people claiming to see the same creature within their dreams, but you have no way of proving it is anything more than a dream. It's overall design could be based on a dream catcher maybe, being something like psychic/fairy, or pure psychic. That or maybe it can be psychic/ground and based on the sandman.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: VGResource Pokédex Project: IDEA PITCH - by Chaoxys - 11-08-2013, 02:20 PM