Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
VGResource Pokédex Project: IDEA PITCH
I'd like to re-pitch the Rock Paper Scissors trio, since I think I've found a solution.
Types aren't definitive, but I'm thinking Normal/Ghost for the three (they are immune for eachothers' STAB moves)
They are all three classified as Sign Pokemon. They are known as the Chaos Trio.
Their abilities:
Janken Rock: Halves damage taken from and deals double damage to Pokemon with Janken Scissors.
Janken Paper: Halves damage taken from and deals double damage to Pokemon with Janken Rock.
Janken Scissors: Halves damage taken from and deals double damage to Pokemon with Janken Paper.
They come with the moves:
Sign of Rock - ROCK - Physical - Single Target - Pow: 100 - PP: 5 - Acc: 85 - May cause the target to flinch.
Sign of Paper - GRASS - Physical - Single Target - Pow: 100 - PP: 5 - Acc: 85 - May cause the target to flinch.
Sign of Scissors - STEEL - Physical - Single Target - Pow: 100 - PP: 5 - Acc: 85 - May cause the target to flinch.
Story:
During the war of the then 3-ways divided region centuries ago, these three Pokemon were used, one each per territory, to expose the weakness of their enemies. Surely enough, each army discovered that they had both an advantage on one neighbour and a disadvantage over another. This motivated an attack from all three parties. They all conquered the land of their target, only to find their own taken by their superior neighbour. The senseless rotation of conquest continued until the three armies were exhausted from their troops. At that moment they realized they were unable to bring prosperity to the people they are fighting for and declared a truce. This unified the region of today, but the three Pokemon were not satisfied. Their fued raged on without the armies they were guiding until they could no more. While they are believed to have perished, legend has it these three Pokemon shall rise again when another violent conflict occurs.

This could tie in with the main legendaries. Unlike Zekrom and Reshiram, whom have split to fight for a better world according to their vision (truth and ideals), these were seperate from the get-go and fight simply for superiority. While two of them can easily take out the other, their foolhardy pride is what keeps them seperated and fighting in a seemingly endless loop.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by: Baegal

Messages In This Thread
RE: VGResource Pokédex Project: IDEA PITCH - by NICKtendo DS - 10-28-2013, 06:03 PM